bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If you were a deer............

and you had 2 pick a place 2 live...........

would you take up residence in the backyard of a team overkill member???? wouldja???? dumbass 6 point...........



Hinkys new spot

Hinkys first try with a camera in a new spot yielded some decent results.....these guys are here often and that is a good thing.............

4 us......not them




The Trap Has Been Set!!!

Team Overkill has sceduled some Ninja lessons from the master himself...

We have 2 double sets about 50 yds. apart, and I can guarantee something bad will happen from all this....If you walk on four legs and are fuzzy, don't come anywhere near this place....

stay tuned.




I can attest to this setup as it was 2 years ago on opening weekend I took this buck with Jeff..........and Jeff scored his best ever in the same spot.....


Some Recent Pics

I have not been able to keep up as much as I would like as I have been traveling............here are some pics I have been receiving........

The boys are getting pumped....Its almost here......

I know of an 8 that was probably going to get a free pass this year but due to a recent developement......he will probably be first on the list for a certain someone!!!



Look how fat Gonzo is.........


1 in and 1 out...cool pic

No comments:

Post a Comment