bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ray Day on the Bay

I really wasn't expecting to have this much fun....After finally shooting my first underwater critter this season I wanted to try something a little bigger and cooler....Eric had been with JD before and told me about the awesome time while we were shootin carp....I jumped at the chance when I got the invite....JD worked his butt off to put us on the Rays. It was a tough go for the first 3 or 4 hours as the winds were high and the waves were big making the spotting of the fins almost impossible. We finally got on them after the wind died down and it was a free for all!!! We were shooting, gaffing, and chucking Rays in the bucket for hours...The minute we would unhook and get set we would be on another!!! Too much fun!!! JD was a very gracious host and gave up a whole day to cart Eric and I all over the place to get shots at these things. Just one more great guy I have met from MWC and the MBS...Dont meet too many folks like that!!! Thanks a ton guys!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment