bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

I love finding sheds when you least expect it.

I am always looking for them...even whens its green. Its just a little dinker fork but it helps to have such a cute little model to show it off. I let her "find" it. She is always wanting to go hunt for stuff. When we first arrived here at the spot to replenish some WYLD minerals, we had a doe in the yard. Dawson and I hung back and rolled tape as Kevin and Riley walked closer, and closer, and closer....They got within 10 yards of this ole girl as she fed. If they always acted like this it would be easy. Riley was so excited to get close to her favorite "momma deer"!!! I think the picture speaks for itself as to how excited she was when she found the shed!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment