bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I thought this was a cool picture. Nice night in the field.































When Dawson, Andy, and I were scouting the other evening Dawson pointed out a Praying Mantis and I snapped a pic of it with him looking at it. I think all the cool stuff we see in the woods while hunting is one of the best parts of the outdoor experience...You just never know what you will find next. I remember sitting in the same spot with Andy Last season and all we had in the corn with us was a pile of ladybugs and stinkbugs...The craziest part is...the buck we videoed that trip was a decent 3 year old 8 that was our target on this evening since he is now a stout 4 year old 10 point. Of course he did not show...but a new 3 year old did....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment