bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Because its time for a change...

     I have always put a lot of effort into my hunting... I have a bunch of like minded friends that do as well. A bunch of the guys are still hitting the woods pretty hard year after year while others have slacked off a bit due to Family and other reasons. I have always been more on the extreme side of things. So much so that I get asked this question quite often.... Why?

     That question is simple for me to answer but my answer still may not answer the question for those that are asking. I figure if you are asking... You wouldn't understand anyway. The answer is what I have decided to rename the blog...

Because...

Because Whitetails...
Because Turkeys...
Because Ducks...

You get the point.

No matter what life has ever thrown my way, the outdoors has been a constant. The amount we hunt with certain people may change... The way we hunt may change... but the one thing that never changes is my love of all things outside and sharing it with family and friends. Why?

Because...





No comments:

Post a Comment