bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's time to hit the hunting shows so we needed to do a little spruce up on the booth... It was only a hair over a hundred degrees the last 3 days so why not right??? Pheeeeew!!!!

Riley got in on the action helping us paint in the cracks between barnwood pieces...

Jeff is a real carpenter so he uses a level.  I am not really sure what that does... Hehe. I just us my internal level...I mean come on... It's barnwood!!!

Check out the before and after!!! It was cool before but time for a change!!!

Look closely and you will see skin on the drill bit... That is from my finger... Slipped off a screw and punctured my finger up to the end of the screw head... Felt AWESOME!!! It's par for the course for me though... No hospital visit this time...

Just a princess band aid from my wife!!!

I put Dawson on the heavy equipment because he is way more responsible than dad!!!

All packed up and ready for Showtime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment