bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tim Young is at it again!!!

I cannot wait to see the finished product on these two critters!!! These deer are featured stars on TOK season 3 "Community Service" Kevins big ole 9 point and my 5 year old freak!!! Tim asked what I wanted done with mine and I once again told him to have at it and surprise me... He only told me that the finished product will have a piece of habitat behind the wall pedestal form and I can only imagine what it will be from looking at the unfinished work!!!

















One look at kevins buck and you can see that it too is not an average form...I believe that this is the type of thing that will keep me going back to Youngs Wildlife for years to come... I am a big fan of knowing that there is not another mount out there like the one hanging on my wall...Tim will work with you on any idea you may have but I prefer to let the Artist work!!!

















To see these 2 bruisers in their all their finished glory come to the 2011 Buckwild Tri-State Hunters Expo in Boonesboro Md. this coming weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment