bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I love technology!!! I am sitting in a tree with kevin this evening... During the downtime I have checked FB, the weather, a topo map, and Mwc.    But so far We have only seen one little dinker four point... If the big boy follows the path he took it's going to be easy... Listening to Harry homeowner next door mow his grass has got me feeling a little less excited about this evenings outcome so my mind is wandering... I was taking pics for the blog of kev and I when I noticed just how burly my beard really is!!! I mean seriously... This thing is a work of art... It to me symbolizes the rugged outdoorsman I am... Hehe.... That sounds so funny to say while I sit in a backyard near d.c listening to traffic and lawnmowers...  Anyway... I know the wifey is getting sick of the gargantuan amount of facial hair on my face so I figured I would leave it up to friends on the www to choose the outcome!!! Give me a vote on my Facebook page and let me know what I should do!!! That way I can blame y'all when I have to tell my wife if it is staying!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment