bowtroll's Waterfowlin album on Photobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Well Tonight was FUN!!!

Bobbie came up from Baltimore or wherever the heck he lives on the other side of the earth...We were on a mission...and that mission was to shoot antlerless critters......multiple if possible....but with the current moon phase we would settle for what ever we could and be happy...My main man D-Man was running top cam and Bobbie and I would swap cams on the arm depending on who was shooting...A little dinker appeared....Bobbie opted out....but as I needed to fill a couple tags to put me back in the antler game I wasnt backing down....

We ended up with 3 camera angles...which is always a bonus...Dawson is one awesome camera guy...I mean the kid just turned 13 and he operated the T2I better than I did last season...Bob ran the main camera and got some really good close up impact footage...Dawson had a med/wide view including my bow limb right over my shoulder...and the GoPro had Bobbie and I plus the deer...(wasnt expecting that???)

Here are some screen grabs and our story in iPhone pics as updated to Facebook during the hunt!!!














Quite a group in this tree




















Bobbie is like the Minnie Pearl of the whitetail world...Leaving his tag on the bow...(He says its a wind detector) ........riiiight......
Goes great with his girly Hinky strings....
















Happy to be out with my Main Man Dawson!!!




















The beechnuts were actually pretty tastey...no wonder the critters are grubbin on them so heavy.




















Double Trouble


















Dont twist my arm....



















That was easy!!!



















Tucked er behind the Tennis Court to try for another...

Here is Dawson's birds eye angle of the event...










































No comments:

Post a Comment